"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."
- Steve Jobs
Sometime I don't know what is my career passion. This morning I do Google search "how to find your career passion" and found article in forbes.com which written by Lisa Quast. She suggested to get some time out and ask a few question to yourself.
Here are the list of suggested questions:
• What makes me happy?
• What adjectives would people who know me use to describe me?
• What are my core values in life?
• What is my definition of success?
• What things at work am I good at accomplishing?
• What things at work do I hate?
• What do I want to be known for?
• What would be the description of my “perfect job”?
• With what kind of people would I be working?
• How would my work benefit me?
• How would my work benefit other people?
• How would my work make me feel?
"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
- Oprah Winfrey